Benefits / Advantages Of Plant Based Biostimulants
By encouraging complementary soil microbes and improving metabolic efficiency, root development, and nutrient delivery (everyday good farming practices), biostimulants can:
- Increase yield in terms of weight, speed, and fruit set.
- Enhance the quality, affecting sugar content, color, and shelf life.
- Improve the efficiency of water usage.
- Improve the efficiency of fertilizer absorption.
- Strengthen stress tolerance and recovery of the plant.
- Drive organic and sustainable agriculture in areas that need it the most.